Date(s) - 17/06/2020
EVENT #1: JUNE 17TH, 2020: SUPPLY CHAIN ORIENTED INSIGHTS FROM RECENT HAMILTON-NIAGARA INITIATIVES/RESEARCH
The session offered an introduction to the overall series of events that compose the Forum, including an outline of learnings from our 2019 event, and provided some results from recent research/initiatives from within the region that are linked to improving the functioning of supply chains from the local and regional perspectives. This session was be moderated by Justin Terry from Transport Canada.
- Forum Introductory Remarks
- Key Learnings from 2019 McMaster Forum (Mark Ferguson, MITL)
- Niagara Trade and the COVID-19 Effect (Blake Landry, Niagara Region)
- Better Understanding the Supply Chains of Niagara Region Firms (Mark Ferguson, MITL)
- Data-Driven Precision Policy in Transportation Planning (Omar Shams, City of Hamilton and Amir Sayegh, Geotab)